Friday 18 December 2009

Blood & Thunder UK Camp




So, this was going to be a piece to tell you all that tickets have now gone on sale for the awesome Blood & Thunder UK Camp set to hit Birmingham over next year's May Bank Holiday weekend, however ...
in the space of the two days it has taken me to transmit Twisted Mister's message to you all ... the Camp is SOLD OUT!

Awesome response from everyone - hopefully this will mean that Blood & Thunder will be running more events in the near future!


Congrats Central City Rollergirls for organising the weekend, can't wait to hear all about it next May!

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised it sold out at the price...I certainly had to take stock of my finances before I could even consider it - looks like the decision's been taken out of my hands!

    ReplyDelete